How To Transfer Trend Micro Antivirus To Another Computer?
Category: John Doe , Antivirus
The transfer of Trend Micro sounds beneficial for the ones who look to secure multiple PCs with a single product. This depends largely upon the product’s license that you chose while clicking on “Trend Micro Buy online”. You can choose up to ten licenses for a particular product. Altogether, it offers premium protections to the PCs, Smartphone’s, and tablets against the cyber crimes and threats.
In case you are using the licenses in varied devices, you can easily uninstall from one of them and use them in other added devices.
Uninstalling From One PC:
- Hold the Windows plus X button to open the power button.
- Then, select the program and feature option and hold the enter button. This step must only be followed if you are using Windows 7.
- Choose your product from the list and then go for uninstalling it.
- Mark a tick on the option “I want to remove it permanently”. If you have confirmed the selection, click on the restart button.
- Open the download page of Trend Micro Antivirus and select the uninstalling option.
- Double-tap on the tool of uninstalling after the downloading process is done on the PC.
Installing It On The New One:
- For the first step, load the installer of the subscription from downloading page.
- Double-click on the installing data and select the install option.
- Choose the register now options after you insert the license key on the product registration display.
- Sign-in to the account and browse for product screen to activate the installation.
- After you click the update button, the antivirus would be downloaded on the other system.
The process is completed now. If you are facing installing problems, reach our technicians for ultimate results. Once you Purchase Trend Micro Antivirus Online, you would get free-installation, configuration, and relevant assistance from the experts. Here, the products are sold at a very reasonable price and utmost care of customers are taken from the process of installation to un-installation.